The Innovation Lab is a creative, recording and producing space located in Klaus Advanced Computing Building, hosted in conjunction with Georgia Tech Professional Education (GTPE). MOOCs, podcasts and other educational media are produced in the studio and it's available for use to campus constituents.
C21U Innovation Lab is ideal for:
- Innovating and experimenting with new forms of blended or flipped classrooms. Have an idea? email@example.com
- Interact with an external groups via presentations and digital whiteboards, with optional recording capabilities utilizing Lync, Webex or SIP conference technology
- Record a presentation to a group while also recording audience questions - can be used for student presentations, interviewing remote experts, or bridging global classrooms
Utilizing GTPE production expertise you can also help you utilize the Innovation Lab to:
• Record using green screen technology.
• Record utilizing hand held or lapel microphones.
• Request a variety of professional video recording options